.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Being wrong is not my strong suit


Greetings!

I have decided to start a blog. If you are reading this, it is something you already know. Actually, upon reflection, this is a dumbass way to start my first post... *GGRR*

Okay, let's start again....

Greetings!

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. I will often give my opinion about world events, social subjects, and other nonsense. I may rant, just to rant. You may disagree with what I say, but I don't want to read your objections. This is my part of the internet pie. If you don't agree and feel the need to vent, I suggest you get your own damn blog. If you do post a rebuttal, I may keep it if it amuses me or if I am in one of my charming moods... otherwise it will be replaced by a notation "Posting was removed due disagreeing with The Queen of the Land"

The majority of the time in my life, people disagree with me and think I am wrong about many things. This is why I have declared that here, I am always right. I won't have to argue or prove my point. I do that enough in real life. So... enjoy, visit often. I LOVE people who agree with me and will embrace all posts that shower accolades.

Peace to my fellow humans and if it takes superior fire power, I am all for it.

Stay cool and safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home