.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, January 31, 2005

Because Laura is a hottie!


I have a great friend that is the only other Republican female friend I have. It is fabulous to have someone to freely talk to and not worry that you will be treated like a leper. See, eventhough I am Queen of the Land, my alter ego lives in a blue state. One of the bluest states there is. It is so difficult being a conservative here. I am the only Republican in my Yellow Dog Democratic family. I grew up in a family where politics were number one. My dad was in politics and it was just in the fabric of our family. I was a Democrat until my mid-twenties, when, much to the Dowager Queen's (my beloved, saintly, never wrong Mother.. and I say this with much love and respect) chagrin, I went over to the dark side, as she puts it. She and I never talk politics anymore without someone stomping off in a huff. I could petulantly declare that she is closed minded and could never admit that a political opinion of mine has merit, but I won't, eventhough it would be true :-รพ

Anyway, back to my great friend JB, who will be here known as the Republican Princess. She is great and fearless and has really kept me strong. She backs up what she says ten-fold and never backs down. Just get her going on "The Fat Bastard". If you don't know who that refers to, then, you truly are clueless. She is truly entertaining and I say that in the most respectful way. I value her friendship dearly. She and I drank the GW Kool-aid long ago.

The Republican Princess and I had a great lunch this weekend and we were discussing the lack of t.v. media coverage on the actual visual images of what our gorgeous First Lady and her daughters wore at the Inauguration Balls. So these are for the Republican Princess, my number one Lady-in-Waiting!


There are many things that I love about GW... I have to be truthful that there ARE some thing that I don't agree with him on, but the best thing I love about GW is that I always know where he is sleeping... cause he has a hot babe in Laura! You just know that they are crazy about each other. I just LOVE that in them! I think she is just so beautiful.

I am a sucker for a good woman straightening out a wild man love story.

Anyhoo...

Stay cool and safe!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~rich said...

hey, thanks for the photos...I've gotta agree with you, but don't forget the Bush twins...they aren't too shabby either!

8:14 AM EST  
Blogger Queen of the Land said...

Thank you Andrea and Rich for visiting my blog! Andrea we MA Republicans have to stick together! Rich, I totally agree... The Bush girls are lovely too. They put all previous first daughters to shame in the looks department for sure!

5:58 PM EST  
Blogger Ember said...

Queen of the Land,

Think you might need your vision checked!



Best,
Cigarhead

10:34 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home