.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bliss is upon me...


"Like dreaming, reading performs the prodigious task of carrying us off to other worlds. But reading is not dreaming because books, unlike dreams, are subject to our will: they envelop us in alternative realities only because we give them explicit permission to do so. Books are the dreams we would most like to have, and, like dreams, they have the power to change consciousness, turning sadness to laughter and anxious introspection to the relaxed contemplation of some other time and place."
-- Victor Null

"Romance is everything."
-- Gertrude Stein

"Long and lean, a body of elegant and disciplined muscles, the face of a young Irish god who could seduce with one look out of those Celtic blue eyes."
-- Memory in Death by J.D. Robb



Leave me alone... The new J.D. Robb came out today... I am reading. *SIGH* I love Roarke.

Stay cool and safe or pick up Memory in Death and stay hot, sweaty, and entertained.

Hee..hee.. The Dowager Queen and the Duchess of Druids are seething with jealousy right about now. :^Þ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home