.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Friday, October 28, 2005

Platinum Perfection at 25 ... Yummy!


"Oh, darling! Born in that sweet birthday suit and having owned it and known it for so long ..."
-- Anne Sexton

"I crave to sample this gorgeous thing."
-- Zora Neale Hurston

"You're catnip to a girl like me. Handsome, dazed, and to die for."
-- Catwoman in Batman Returns

"Yes, you have a great body. May I use it?"
-- Benson in Saturn 3

Alan Smith turns 25 today! Happy Birthday! In case you aren't familiar with this handsome specimen, he plays for Manchester United Football Club. He was purchased to be a striker, but was given the opportunity this year to move to the midfield position, hopefully to be a long term replacement for Roy Keane, once my Roy retires. *SOB*

So far Alan has exhibited fabulous dedication and is quite serious about securing that spot. He even gave up playing for England in a game (or two?), so that he could gain more experience by playing with the reserves instead. He is a joy to watch. He is not afraid to be aggressive and looks forward to the work ahead.

I am normally not one who goes for the blondes... The first blond I ever found attractive was Rutger Hauer. *SIGH* I am a sap and sucker for romance, so I was hooked after Lady Hawke. Stop rolling your eyes! Everyone has certain weaknesses and guilty pleasures. The Old Fox used to say "Tail is a terrible thing..." I wonder what the male equivalent would be?

Anyhoo... back to Alan... I was lucky enough to obtain his autograph at a practice session a couple of years ago when Man Utd played Celtic in Philadelphia. After the practice, the players moved toward where the fans were and signed for several minutes, all of them (except Chris Eagles, who couldn't stop smiling just from being able to play with the first team), looking very serious as to discourage talking. That I could deal with. The fact that they took the time to sign was a big deal to me and the Prince Consort. (One reason why we I hate those pansy ass Neville brothers was their going straight to the locker room and NOT signing at all ... bastards!) During the signing sessions Alan was kind enough to sign our flag. I did gush a bit and said I thought it was great he came to the club and we wished him well. I think if he realized who I was, things would have been different... he probably would have been falling all over me with well wishes and offers of happily being my sex slave... ;^Þ

That game was the first that he scored a goal for Man Utd. Since then I was hooked on my Alan. He is just fun... and a lovely piece of man candy I wouldn't mind nibbling on ;^D

Stay cool and safe! Happy Birthday again Alan and I hope you have a fabulous year!

P.S. Son of a bitch... that little scorpio bastard shaved those cool platinum tresses... why the hell did he do that? He had just had the roots touched up too! GGRR...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

I wouldn't fret too much, he probably just didn't want to be confused with the bowl-cut member of Backstreet Boys.

12:09 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home