.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Again, making us Christians look like freaks. Thanks Prick!


"Have you not heard of that madman who lit a lantern in the bright morning hours, ran to the market place, and cried incessantly: 'I seek God! I seek God!'"
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

"I thought when I was a young man that I would conquer the world with truth. I thought I would lead an army greater than Alexander ever dreamed of. Not to conquer nations, but to liberate mankind with truth, with the golden sound of the word. But only a few of them heard, only a few of you understood. The rest of you put on black and sat in chapel. Why do you come here? Why do you? Dress your hypocrisy in black and parade before your God on Sunday. From love—no. For you’ve shown that your hearts are too withered to receive the love of your divine father. I know why you’ve come. I’ve seen it in your faces, Sunday after Sunday. Fear has brought you here. Horrible, superstitious fear. Fear of divine retribution. A bolt of fire from the skies. The vengeance of the Lord and the justice of God. But you have forgotten the love of Jesus. You disregard His sacrifice. Death. Fear. Flames. Horror. And black clothes. Hold your meeting then, but know if you do this in the name of good and the house of God, against Him and His word you blaspheme."
-- Rev. Mr. Gruffydd, How Green Was My Valley


WARNING! THIS POST CONTAINS UNLADYLIKE LANGUAGE! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN PERIL!


Excuse me, Pat Robertson... Could you do me a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP! I would start worrying about the Great Equalizer and his evening the score where you are concerned, you hateful and hatefilled piece of garbage.

Stay cool and safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home