.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, October 31, 2005

Ow...


"I just spent the night with the sexiest, most insatiable, voluptuous, adventurous, least-inhibited woman I've ever met. If she didn't suddenly get a headache... woo hoo. there's no telling what wild and tawdry escapades we might have experienced."
-- Duckman

"Oh, and I do hope Mrs. Petrie's headache goes away."
-- Mrs. Kendall

"I'm very brave generally ... only today I happen to have a headache."
-- Tweedledum

"It is immoral to get drunk because the headache comes after the drinking, but if the headache came first and the drunkenness afterwards, it would be moral to get drunk."
-- Samuel Butler

I have a headache :(

Stay cool and safe, as I wallow in self-pity for my sad situation... and go with Mr. Butler's suggestion by indulging in a medicinal Harp Lager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home