.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Friday, January 27, 2006

Blood Pressure Boiling... Must Not Kill!!!


"O, when she is angry she is keen and shrewd;
She was a vixen when she went to school,
And though she be but little, she is fierce."
-- Helena, in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, act 3, sc. 2, l. 323-5.

"By Friday, the halls will be littered with their crispy corpses."
-- Laynie, Everwood

"No, we weren't talking about you... You aren't that interesting."
-- The Flame of Cheshire

I have had a crap week having to listen to paranoid wackjobs talk a mile a minute about themselves. If people don't leave me the hell alone today, I will have to resort to the following:



Stay cool and safe... Hopefully, I won't need to be bailed out...

1 Comments:

Blogger RightWing said...

I've had days like that!

5:15 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home