.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Finally... Smart Support from the Celebs!

"But Cuba doesn’t have a dictatorship – it’s a revolutionary democracy."
-- Hugo Chávez, Venezuelan President

"Mr. Chávez is my brother, he is a friend of the Iranian nation and the people seeking freedom around the world. He works perpetually against the dominant system. He is a worker of God and servant of the people."
-- Mahmoud Aquavelvajad, Iranian President

"Let's save the human race, let's finish off the U.S. empire!"
-- Hugo Chávez

"I have learned to hate all traitors, and there is no disease that I spit on more than treachery."
-- Aeschylus

"'Cos he's guilty as sin, and he's a Commie bastard."
-- Gene Hunt, Life on Mars

"Why don’t you shut up?"
-- King Juan Carlos of Spain to Hugo Chávez

As one may guess, I have a major problem with Communism. It sucks. The concept is seductive, but the reality always creates petty dictatorships that end up suppressing the masses... usually murdering them. Communist Leaders purport to be about freedom, but I suspect that they are the losers who didn't make the football team if you get my drift.

One of my favorite anti-communism images is the one that I used here. It enrages me the iconic patina that has been bestowed on Ché "Murdering Pig Fucker" Guevara. Seeing our youth idolize this thug is quite repugnant to me. A great article can be found HERE on the real Ché.

Another charmer is Hugo Chávez. He wants us Americans dead! What a prick! He has shut down news agencies, radio stations, etc. Yeah, he is all about freedom. I am so delighted that the Venezuelan people voted down his attempt to pass a "President for life" referendum. He must firmly be defeated in the next round of elections.

It has really pissed me off to see celebrities like Sean Penn, Danny Glover, Diego Maradona, Kevin Spacey, and Naomi Campbell, etc. visiting and supporting this bastard. It is an embarrassment!

It is nice to read that some celebrities have come out in support of Alejandro Sanz, a Spanish singer who has been vocal in his criticism of Chávez and who had all of his Venezuelan Tour dates cancelled by the government. Stars like Shakira, Ricky Martin, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Penelope Cruz, and David Beckham signed a letter that stated they "believe in a Latin America where we are all free to express our views." Muy excellenté! To read the article about their support click HERE

I also love King Juan Carlos of Spain for his tussle with the little prick back in November. To read about that click HERE

People who stand up to dictators should be everyone on the planets heroes. Maybe instead of giving Al Eeyore, a la "Brainy the Pooh", the Nobel Peace Prize or having Vladimir "Stalin is My Homeboy" Putin as Time's Man of the Year we could appreciate and acknowlege THESE BRAVE PEOPLE.

Well, I am getting off my soapbox! Remember...

Commies aren't cool and always... stay cool and safe!

1 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

Here, here!

4:01 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home