.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, April 14, 2008

A New Project...

"I want to keep fighting because it is the only thing that keeps me out of the hamburger joints. If I don’t fight, I’ll eat this planet."
-- George Foreman

"Oh, yes. Well, not exactly wine-and-dine me as lager-and-hamburger me."
-- Laura Dalton, A Fine Romance

"You look like a vampire. Eat your hamburger. All that health food stuff will kill you."
-- Joel Millner, Grace of My Heart

"You know how Americans are, Kiki. They all love to travel, and then they only want to meet other Americans and talk about how hard it is to get a decent hamburger."
-- Hans, Naked Lunch

"There's nothing in the world that can compare
With a hamburger, juicy and rare
A hamburger lives for the pleasure it gives
It's a thrill-on-the-bill affair
Such heavenly food deserves the best
A home and contentment beneath my vest
There's nothing in the world that's so divine
As a hamburger, tender and fine
I adore you, hamburger mine."
-- Wimpy, No Spinach?

"I'd just come from the stockyards. We'd gotten reports of hundreds of cows had been senselessly slaughtered in the area, but I couldn't find any evidence. I stopped off for a hamburger and checked in with headquarters."
-- Det. Frank Drebin, Police Squad

The Prince Consort and I were looking for something new to amuse ourselves. We decided that rating hamburgers in our area was just the thing to help with our ennui. (Note the frenchy talk Cigarhead!)

We have assumed a pseudonymn for this purpose and if you are interested in following our adventures, visit Burgers in the Berks.

Stay cool and safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home