.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

¡Yupi! ¡El dictador pequeño ha renunciado!

"Quotes from Mao, Castro, and Che Guevara ... are as germane to our highly technological, computerized society as a stagecoach on a jet runway at Kennedy airport."
-- Saul Alinsky, U.S. radical activist

"La historia me absolver."
-- Fidel Castro, Dic[k]tator of Cuba

"Castro is a Cuban bullshit artist who has been taken in by Russian bullshit artists!"
-- Orlando Ramirez, Moscow on the Hudson

FINALLY! Not that anything will change, but a girl can dream!

Stay cool and safe!

1 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

If I didn't know you to be such the Mick, I would think you Latina...

6:21 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home