.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, June 09, 2008

Vietnam... Here in the Berks!

"Heat, ma’am! It was so dreadful here that I found there was nothing left for it but to take off my flesh and sit in my bones."
-- Sydney Smith, British clergyman, writer

"What dreadful hot weather we have! It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance."
-- Jane Austen, British novelist

Current conditions as of 8:54 am EDT

Fair
Feels Like:83°
Barometer:29.88 in and steady
Humidity:65%
Visibility:10 mi
Dewpoint:68°
Wind:WSW 7 mph
Sunrise:5:16 am
Sunset:8:29 pm
81°High: 93° Low: 62°

It is FUCKING HOT!!! I work in a building without air conditioning. I am almost whimpering! I think a Guinness would cool me off... Jeez, I bet that would go over well ;^Þ

Stay cool and safe!

3 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

When is it going to stop being "Vietnam in the Berks"?!

11:31 AM EST  
Blogger mike said...

Since ye don't have another post to comment to...

Happy St. Pat's to ye and yours, my Cys.

11:24 AM EDT  
Blogger mike said...

Damn it...I'm on FB, look me up! Michael Durkee. Okay?

7:26 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home