.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, May 09, 2005

I can't do any better than this...


I was trying to come up with something clever for a post today, but nothing is really in the forefront of my mind. Just can't get motivated... I thought I might discuss how our awesome military took out about 100 insurgents along the Syrian border in a planned attack that will hopefully derail a nice gig that those hellbound terrorist had in smuggling in foreign dickfaces to screw with Iraq's steps toward democracy. But then I came across this post by Chrenkoff and loved it... It is a must read... The pictures are priceless!

Stay cool and safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home