.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, April 25, 2005

As You know, I Don't Like N.O.W...


"The liberal wing of the feminist movement may have improved the lives of its middle- and upper-class constituency, indeed, 1992 was the Year of the White Middle Class Woman, but since the leadership of this faction of the feminist movement has singled out black men as the meta-enemy of women, these women represent one of the most serious threats to black male well-being since the Klan."
-- Ishmael Reed, U.S. novelist, poet, essayist


"It's humiliating. A new amendment we vote on declaring that I am equal under the law to a man. I am mortified to discover there is reason to believe I wasn't before. I am a citizen of this country, I am not a special subset in need of your protection. I do not have to have my rights handed down to me by a bunch of old white men. The same article fourteen that protects you protects me and I went to law school just to make sure."
-- Ainsley Hayes in The West Wing

I have always loved the second quote. It is so true and I wish women would think more about this fact. This is the route that feminists should have taken about ERA amendment. It seems that feminists today would rather play the victim, deny their femaleness, and morph into an a-sexual being. Feminists have practically made it a sin and shameful to be a stay at home mom or to embrace the differences of being a women rather than deny them.

I found the first quote today and it really made me think. I think that feminists today really want men to be some sort of eunuch, the perfect castrated male. They seem to want to rip out of the male form everything I love. I just don't get it. I bet if feminists didn't need sperm to have children, they would prefer a world cleansed of everything walking with testosterone.

I have posted before that I am no fan of N.O.W. I think their agenda sucks and it does a disservice as to what women should be all about. The causes they undertake are not the causes they should. They like to pick and choose issues involving female liberties. What they say their issues are and what they actually are just don't jive. They are basically a rich PAC that are toady to any liberal that they can whore themselves out to.

Think about all the incidents reported in the media that involved some very high-profile women. Where were they then? This is not a hoorah session for these women and should not be an indication of support, but I think they should have been championed by N.O.W. in their quest for justice or defense. Just to name a few:

Martha Stewart
Paula Jones
Priscilla Owen
Carolyn Kuhl
Condoleezza Rice
Lynndie England
Ann Coulter
Juanita Broaddrick
Janis Karpinksi
Barbara Olsen
Janice Rogers Brown

The Prince Consort thinks I should provide links for all these women, but I just don't feel like it. I figure if you don't know who they are, if you even give a rats ass, you will find out who they are. Just don't be a dupe of N.O.W.

Stay cool and safe!

A note of warning... any bashing of this post WILL result in the entry being deleted. I don't want to hear it. I have breasts and a vagina and I most certainly have a right to this opinion about N.O.W.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

Ummm... I have neither breasts nor a vagina but I have to agree with the attitude of 'Ainsley' quote up top. I also agree with what you said about N.O.W.

12:10 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home