.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, February 13, 2006

She talks the talk AND walks the walk...


"Truth, crushed to earth, shall rise again..."
-- William Cullen Bryant

"It is brave to be involved..."
-- Gwendolyn Brooks

"I admire your courage, Miss...?"
-- James Bond in Dr. No

One of my favorite Republican women (besides the Republican Princess who is my favorite) is Laura Ingraham. I like her sensibilities. She is smart, funny, and just plain cool. On her radio show, which I don't get to listen to often enough, she is pretty even keeled and speaks with both sides of the aisle to get to the truth of the matter and to back up or hone her opinions.

She took her radio show over to Iraq for a few days and I recommend you read her DAILY JOURNAL there. There are also some great pictures she has included on her website that you can see HERE. I think it is great that she made the trip to see first hand what the deal is. Kudos fair maiden!

I have always thought it was important to find out what is going on in Iraq from the soldiers who are there and from the media and politicians who have actually been there.

Anyhoo....

Stay cool and safe! Cripes! I can't believe that that much time has gone by since my last posting... I think I am living in some time warp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home