.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, March 20, 2006

¡Bienvenido a casa, Señor Yoan Gustavo Hermida Gonzalo!


"Oh, but anyway, Toto, we're home. Home! And this is my room, and you're all here. And I'm not gonna leave here ever, ever again, because I love you all, and - oh, Auntie Em - there's no place like home!"
-- Dorothy Gale in Wizard of Oz

"Home — that blessed word, which opens to the human heart the most perfect glimpse of Heaven, and helps to carry it thither, as on an angel's wings."
-- Lydia M. Child

"This is my home, the country where my heart is;
Here are my hopes, my dreams, my holy shrine..."
-- Lloyd Stone

My favorite libertarian and exterminator of islamofascists and communists, Yoan Hermida, is back from his tour of duty in Operation Iraqi Freedom and is relaxing in New Jersey. Go check out his latest posts... Of course, you should have been doing this all along! GO NOW!

Stay cool and safe! Yoan, relax and enjoy! After Lent is up for me, my first task will be to drink a cerveza to your safe return!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home