.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, October 30, 2006

This is just WRONG!


"If a mans gonna eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy."
-- Anonymous

"Dear Lord baby Jesus, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Dominos, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell."
-- Ricky Bobby

WARNING... Foul language is used below!


How Un-American!The Colonel is rolling in his grave as we speak! This is an abomination!

The only good thing about this incident is that it gives me an opportunity to tell PETA to go fuck off!

Stay cool and safe and go get the original recipe before it is bastardized!!!

P.S. Hey Flame of Cheshire... Shake and Bake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home