.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Okay, so I am easily distracted ...


"Sorry I haven't been around much lately but I'm easily distracted by shiny objects."
-- Tick's Brain in The Tick

"Can't you pay attention for more than three seconds?"
-- Kagome in Inuyasha

Hopefully, I have been missed. As you can see, I have not posted for a while. There was a span in April around my birthday that I was on vacation and then I had an plaguelike, malingering illness that literally JUST went away. I still have an occassional cough from it. I kept complaining that it was SARS or consumption, but no one believed me! They will be sorry! Okay, I haven't been to China, but I am as beautiful as this consumption victim!

All of a sudden, I look at the calendar and... ACK! It's already July 6th??? Cripes! I figured I should post something!

Unfortunately, over the past couple of months I have been finding that when I sit down to do a post, my brain goes into overload. There seems to be so much I could discuss or aprise one of...

Do I tell of the joy that I felt at Sheffield United's Promotion to the Premiership?

Do I talk about how the 99 Restaurant is my favorite fast food crack house and I can't get enought of their buffalo tenders?

There's also Manchester Passion to talk about. At Easter, the Passion was done in modern form, live in Manchester, England, using music from Joy Division, The Smiths, New Order, and James to name a few... It was phenomenal and will become an annual thing for the Prince and I to watch.

Or do I ramble on how I am 8 beers into a 50 beer card at the Olde Forge Tavern, which has the most tasty, mesmerizing wings on the planet? BTW... not to worry, I have a year to do the card and you can only do 4 beers at a time... Have I ever mentioned I love beer?

Do I discuss how the Dowager Queen has been rabidly watching the World Cup? We are so proud! Do I dramatize how sad the Prince Consort and I are that England is out of the World Cup or that Alfred E. Rooney was framed by that Nancy Christiano Ronaldo? *SIGH* At least Portugal lost! There is a God!

So much has gone on! Ah... well now I am all tired out! So kiddies ... I am back and will try to be more consistent in my efforts!

Stay cool and safe!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere. I was wondering what was wrong.

8:40 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home