.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, February 18, 2008

And So It Begins...

"What, can the devil speak true?"
-- William Shakespeare

"...do not make room for the devil."
-- Ephesians 4:27

"I have given suck, and know
How tender ‘tis to love the babe that milks me;
I would, while it was smiling in my face,
Have plucked my nipple from his boneless gums
And dashed the brains out, had I so sworn
As you have done to this."
-- Lady MacBeth

"This planet is getting hot. And the only way to solve Global Warming is to elect Hillary Clinton... because that is one cold bitch!"
-- Dana Carvey, impersonating Al Gore

"Looks like Hillary could be our next President... you never know... she's got her chance. Although when I read her book and she said she didn't know that Bill ran around on her I remember thinking "Really? I don't think you're smart enough to be my President"
-- Dennis Miller

Ah, the Handmaiden and Valet of Satan have finally decided to start their nuclear offensive against Mr. Obama. It's all downhill from here. I feel the Prince Consort and I should hunker down with our buttered popcorn to enjoy the show. Those two are mighty nasty pieces of work who would sell one of Chelsea's kidneys to a Chinese businessman on dialysis for a campaign contribution.

A little accusations of PLAGARISM, a little insinuation of DRUG USE AND DEALING, a little off-handed remark of BIGOTRY, ... they are so predictable. I am surprised they waited this long to start the character assasination campaign!

Mr. Obama, I think you're okay... I am still not voting for you, but I think you're okay. Take my advice... get the Kevlar out, keep your pants zipped, your weapons loaded, and back to the wall. They're comin' for you.

And always... stay cool and safe.

1 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

You are soooo totally a real blogger...your political posts live up to the expectations of the masses :P

I just like to bitch about my fucked up life...sans politics!

4:54 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home