.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Thursday, May 07, 2009

I LOVE Kiefer Sutherland!

"If we lose the virile, manly qualities, and sink into a nation of mere hucksters, putting gain over national honor, and subordinating everything to mere ease of life, then we shall indeed reach a condition worse than that of the ancient civilizations in the years of their decay."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

"Life is too short to be little. Man is never so manly as when he feels deeply, acts boldly, and expresses himself with frankness and with fervour."
-- Benjamin Disraeli

"The only reason that you're conscious right now is because I don't want to carry you."
-- Jack Bauer


I love a man's man... Nice way to deal with a little girlie man!

Stay cool and safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home