.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Saturday, February 05, 2005

My favorite Bad Ass Marine


"Actually, it's a lot of fun to fight. You know, it's a hell of a hoot. ... It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up front with you, I like brawling."

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them."

-- Lt. General James N. Mattis


Put yourself in this scenario ... you are being shot at by a group of people who want to shoot you dead or capture you so they can slit your throat on video. You have a gun. A big gun. As you start blowing away the people who want to destroy you, you feel an adrenaline rush that pumps you up, because you realize you just saved your life and possibly several of the men or women that are with you. I would imagine that as the enemy casualties mount up and you are still safe and breathing, your adrenline would completely go through the roof. I would imagine that is one great, "fun" feeling.

Put yourself in this scenario ... you are a staunch feminist woman who is a huge N.O.W. supporter. You give to the local women's shelter and go to every event on the planet having to do with any kind of violence against women. You start to see yourself as a womyn warrior. You live in an apartment building, where you hear nightly arguments in the apartment above. You know that there is violence taking place and it infuriates you... to the point where you fantasize blowing the bastard away to stop the horrible suppression and abuse of the woman above. Yeah... it sure would be "fun" to kill that f*@#er!

Just think people. Get past your military prejudice. Stop being a pansy ass. Forget the politically correct BS. Who would you want on your side defending your right to breathe? I would be proud to be protected by any of the branches of our military, but I have to admit... being protected by a Marine would would probably make me see God... if you know what I mean ;^D They are machines. They are perfection. They are the best ... and I am so proud we can call them our own.

This is a pretty lame post, so I highly recommend you scoot over to The Indepundit, where Lt. Smash, once again writes it brilliantly!
And Lt. General James N. Mattis ...
God Bless You and Semper Fidelis!




Stay cool and safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home