.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Eeewww...

"I hate food that is creepy."
-- The Queen of the Land

I have been trying to eat better and more healthy. I thought that having yogurt in the morning would be a good way to get calcium and it would be a tasty filler.

Stoneyfield yogurt is disgusting. I literally almost just puked making myself finish the French Vanilla. There is nothing worse than opening up a plastic container and seeing a massive glob of what appears to be a lardlike substance floating in some fluid that you know isn't water. *SHIVER* Like a little body organ in a jar. Then you start stirring it ... and then, once you get the lumps out, it looks like a lovely mass of glistening mucus that you just coughed up.

I made the mistake of trying a brand that seemed more natural... more organic... more earthy crunchy. What a jerk, hey? Screw that. I am going back to my mainstay!

My people, I am OFFICIALLY proclaiming the following:

By Appointment
to Her Majesty,
Queen of the Land,
Colombo Yogurt
has been declared THE yogurt of all her lands.


Not only is there no stirring, but you also get 2 extra ounces. They have several flavors and some that actually taste like a dessert. Yummy! I will never stray again Colombo! And neither should any of my subjects in my Kingdom!

Stay cool and safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home