.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Assuaging the Dowager Queen


"As is the mother, so is her daughter."
-- Ezekiel 16:44
So ... Last night the Dowager Queen and I were discussing my latest blog entries. She is kind enough to visit and check out what I am writing about. She indicated her amusement on the post about my toe tragedy, but she did voice her dismay at the image that I used to illustrate the event. H.R.H. suggested that I shouldn't give the wrong impression to my readers as to what my age or appearance was. She was loathe to think that anyone thought that The Queen of the Land was not as young, lithe, beautiful, and charismatic as I am. With that in mind and as way to put my dear mum's mind to rest, I have included a couple of pictures that are not EXACTLY of me, but should give you a general idea of what I look like. Actually, the pictures don't do me justice ;^D



Sometimes, I sure do amuse myself :)

Stay cool and safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home