.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, March 14, 2005

Day 5 of the Vigil


"Why so pale and wan, fond lover ... Prithee, why so pale?"
Sir John Suckling

"Living is a sickness to which sleep provides relief every sixteen hours. It's a palliative. The remedy is death."
Sébastien-Roch Nicolas De Chamfort



I am ill ... I wanted to let you all know that I am alive. I was apprehensive that my people would grow frightened by my long absence. The Prince Consort and others are holding vigil over my virus infected body. The Royal Physician cannot see me until Wednesday. The Dowager Queen is too plagued with this malady.

I will try to hold on until then. It will take all of my will power... I must not be seduced by the Duke of Death. Is that a light I see before me? NO! I shall turn away and focus! Focus on the people who need me ... those in my kingdom.

My children... pray... pray for my and the Dowager Queen's recovery. *COUGH* The end is near... *COUGH* ... I think this is how Elizabeth Linley met her end *GULP*.

Stay *COUGH* cool and *SNIFF* safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home