.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Sunday, March 06, 2005

I am Thoreau with Winter...


"In winter we lead a more inward life. Our hearts are warm and cheery, like cottages under drifts, whose windows and doors are half concealed, but from whose chimneys the smoke cheerfully ascends..."
Henry David Thoreau
What a prick. I don't know about you, but Winter sucks and I am fn' sick of it. I think I can actually hear The Virginian Vixen snickering.

The last two weeks have been a misery. It is making both the Prince and I quite grumpy and snippy. With the toe tragedy and me having the flu last week and keeping me away from my Kindgom and my lovely people... *GGRR*

To add insult to injury, the Prince Consort's chariot spun out and now there is quite the bill to be paid. Mechanics are pricks too. You never really know if they are being fair. God forbid, you don't have a dick. Then they really screw you... no pun intended.

Actually, I should say the automotive businesses are pricks, not necessarily the mechanics... That is unless the Mechanic owns the business.

Anyhoo, we involved the insurance company, which just makes us without the vehicle for longer. I am almost to the point that I am going to say screw it and let him get another car. I thought the following would do:



Ah, and it just happens to be at our romantic hideaway. I guess we'll just have to go over and get it :) Hee! Hee!

A girl can be delusional!

Stay cool and safe!

1 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

Yeah, I know what you mean...it's pretty cold here too. I think it got down to 65 degrees last night *snicker*

1:25 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home