.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Thursday, March 31, 2005

My Kinda Blond Bombshell!!

"At the root of all these noble races, the beast of prey, the splendid blond beast prowling greedily in search of spoils and victory, cannot be mistaken."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Meet Alan Smith ... He was purchased by Manchester United last Summer and some unpleasant rumors have begun to circulate about Newcastle United trying to buy him from Man Utd. during the Summer transfers. This MUST NOT happen. The fans have eagerly, fully accepted him as a Red.

Don't screw this up Sir Alex. I understand that the pitch is forward heavy. There is Ruud, Solskjaer, Saha, Alfred E. Rooney, Bellion, Scholes, and the little prick who will remain nameless. Ruud and Ole will stay, but will retire in a couple (few?) of years. Scholes will stay, but will retire in the next couple of years. Rooney will become one of the cornerstones as will (unfortunately) the little prick. Get rid of Saha and/or Bellion. Getting rid of Smithy is NOT an option. He is only 24. I survived getting rid of Diego Forlan, but I will not survive this. The Prince Consort knows that I will be horrid to live with if it happens, so have mercy on the poor bastard.

Down the road, a great powerhouse rotation can be created ... that is if Man Utd is patient and if Alan can hang in there. He has already shown that he has the talent! The chance is in the offing!

Me, I am not a fan of blonds, but I love this guy. He plays hard (ooh!), is exciting to watch on the pitch, has a great smile, and man, his bod is hot under that kit ;^) An all around delectable dish.

Stay cool and safe!

P.S. Rumor is now that Alan is happy at Old Trafford. The fact that Alan Shearer of Newcastle is not retiring, but is going to stay another year helps the situation. I am still leery, but it helps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home