.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Sunday, April 17, 2005

They do do chicken right!


"To burn always with this hard gem-like flame, to maintain this ecstasy, is success in life."
-- Walter Pater

I haven't come down yet. It is the best high that one could have. Better than crack... better than heroin... The rush still flows in my veins and man, I still have some stash left... As I am here, right now, at my duties, I hear it's siren call all the way from my home in the next town over. *PANT*... I can't get out of my head that it is waiting at home for me. That soon, I will be able to once again be filled with the ecstasy... sensual delight... My blood will sing, my heart will beat like a distant drum, and my cardiologist will wince...

Oh yeah baby, the Colonel is in town and until he's gone, I'll happily be his bitch. Yes... On the celebration of my birth yesterday, I had Kentucky Fried Chicken. Original of course. It is one of those guilty, sinful, slovenly pleasures that I rarely indulge in... not that I don't often indulge in guilty, sinful, slovenly pleasure, I just rarely have KFC. It is like a heart attack in a little bucket. The salt, the grease, the fat content .... yes... yes... yes... *THROWING MY HEAD BACK* It does make me see God.

Screw the chicken part, I LOVE the skin... Yummmy! When I eat KFC, I always pull the skin off and eat the chicken first. Then I arrange the skin from smallest to largest and I dig in. It's like my own little line of coke.

I washed it down with some lovely Korbel Brut Champagne and Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante. I highly recommend both! Champagne and sparking wine are perfect with chicken!

I feel it necessary to also say that the sides of mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and cole slaw were nice and tasty too! The biscuits... I think I am getting a bit warm just thinking about those melt in our mouth biscuits. It was suggested to me that I should just tape two onto my ass, since that is where they will end up, but due to my integrity, I decided to come by that grand derrière honestly. I happily ate them! One needs to give purpose to food, so it doesn't feel it gave its life up for me in vain.

Indulge every once in a while in this fabulous legal narcotic! Oh, and PETA, go fuck yourselves! The chicken was awesome!

Stay cool and safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home