.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, May 16, 2005

Free At Last, Thank God Almighty, Free At Last... Well, Almost


"If you have wine today, get drunk today; worry about tomorrow’s worries tomorrow."
-- Chinese proverb

"I like to drink wine more than I used to. Anyway, I’m drinking more."
-- Vito Corleone

"Wine that maketh glad the heart of man."
-- Psalms 104:15

Some very important legistlation has been overturned today. I think one of the MOST important ever. The Supreme Court today struck down laws in Michigan and New York that bar sale of out-of-state wine to their citizens. This means that an additional 24 states will need to revise their laws to reflect his change. WooHoo! These are the kind of civil rights we should be concentrating on!

To read more about the fantastic news, check out the following link.

I love wine, winey, wine, wine... Here it goes down, down into my belly...

Stay cool and safe... and don't drink and drive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home