.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, May 30, 2005

When grown, virile, rugged, manly men cry, it just breaks my heart ...


"The young players were very distraught after the game but they will be better for it... Our fans expect trophies but the fact is we all share in the glory and we all share the disappointments... We played quite well and had plenty of chances but it's about putting the ball in the back of the net and we didn't quite manage it... It's small consolation to say we were the better team, created all the chances and dominated. I am sure the Arsenal players won't be too bothered about that. They've got the winners' medals and cup. We haven't."
-- Roy Keane

"Build me a son, O Lord, who will be strong enough to know when he is weak, and brave enough to face himself when he is afraid, one who will be proud and unbending in honest defeat, and humble and gentle in victory."
-- Douglas MacArthur


The Prince Consort and I have finally come out of mourning for Manchester United's loss at the FA cup.

Only 70-something days till the start of the Premiership. Woo Hoo...

Posting will recommence...

Stay cool and safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home