.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, October 24, 2005

Happy 20th Birthday Roo!


"Maybe it's our job to try to calm him down but then that's Wayne being Wayne I don't think you can take that out of him. He's still very young and there will be times when the more senior players will tell him to calm down. But the minute you take that spirit out of his game you will lose a big part of what he gives the team. His aggression is one of his big strengths. You have to control it but I'm sure he'll learn to do that more and more as he goes on. Wayne has been fantastic. I really can't say enough about him."
-- "Super" Frank Lampard

"He is the biggest England talent I've seen since I arrived in England. We were beaten by a special goal from a very special talent. There has certainly not been an under 20 player as good as him since I became a manager here. You do not need to be an expert to see that he is a special talent, very special."
-- Arsene Wenger

"Wind the young lad up and you are playing against 10 men. There is no doubt Wayne can achieve whatever he wants because his ability is fantastic."
-- Alan Shearer




Today is Wayne Rooney's 20th birthday. He is ridiculously talented, has a temper like a rattlesnake, and the unselfishness of a true team player. He is dangerous and everyone knows it. He shakes up teams, plays rough and hard, and makes defenders cloy onto him, giving his fellow team mates opportunities to make brillant goals. When he isn't making fabulous set ups, he is slamming ones in for himself. He is a force to be reckoned with. He is a joy to watch!

I thank his mother Jeanette, for going through the labor and bringing up a young man who is grounded and still has not let it get to his head... If only his fianceé Coleen could slow down on spending all his mega £s, I would be more at ease.

Thank you, Wayne, for giving the Prince Consort and I such entertainment. May age bring a bit of mellowness, but for lordy sakes, don't lose all the rage. I just love the thrill of knowing that at any time a yellow or a red card could be thrown in your direction because you fight the good fight and give it your all!

Stay cool and safe Roo and may the tabloids not be too filled tomorrow with your goings on ... BTW... split at birth or what?


Alfred E. Newman
Alfred E. Rooney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home