.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, October 17, 2005

You dirty, double-crossing rat...


"A medium Vodka dry Martini—with a slice of lemon peel. Shaken and not stirred, please. I would prefer Russian or Polish vodka."
-- James Bond, in Dr. No

"Bond smoked like Peter Lorre, drank like Humphrey Bogart, ate like Sydney Greenstreet, used up girls like Errol Flynn … then went to a steam bath and came out looking like Clark Gable."
-- Harry Reasoner

This is James Bond




This is James Bond




This is James Bond ... well kind of...




This is James Bond




This is James Bond




This is the guy who got his ass kicked by Lara Croft




Any questions?

I cannot express my dismay clearly enough about the choice of the new Bond. When I think of Bond, I fantasize of a tall (minimum 6'1"), dark, ridiculously handsome, sexily sinister in a hot, dangerous way, MI-6 God. Someone who would get you to do things that you wouldn't normally do *WINK, WINK, NUDGE, NUDGE, SAY NO MORE* with nary an effort.

*SIGH* Daniel Craig is none of these... Such a disappointment. Of course, I guess I never got over him being the would-be rapist in "Sharpe's Eagles". Yeah, and Sharpe kicked his ass in that one too!

Stay cool and safe and pine for Hugh Jackman or Clive Owen! *SOB*

P.S.... (I can't resist) If any of my people don't know who Sharpe is, here is a pic to feast on. Consistenly pretty, my Sean...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, we are kindred spirits! I despise the "new" Bond - Pierce and Sean are the only Bonds that I liked.

Sean Connery was "the" best, a very close second was Pierce, hmmmmm...maybe it's that Scottish/Irish thing :)

3:47 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home