.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

GGRR.....


"Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled, it may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form."
-- Herman Melville

"he knows about the injustice and folly of all human action and sometimes his lips tremble with rage and a stifled scream."
-- Stefan Zweig

"After all, tomorrow is another day."
-- Scarlett O'Hara



This is how I have felt since last night. Let tomorrow be better...

Stay cool and safe!

1 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

Heyyyy! I hope things are going well...email me woman!

2:11 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home