.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Another Brilliant PETA Campaign...


"Despicable means used to achieve laudable goals renders the goals themselves despicable."
'Nanuka' Notebook I, vol. 17, p. 8

"Common hypocrites pass themselves off as doves; political and literary hypocrites pose as eagles. But don’t be fooled by their eagle-like appearance. These are not eagles, but rats or dogs."
'Nanuka', vol. 5, p. 101

-- Anton Pavlovich Chekhov

You all know how I loathe PETA. Well, they are at it again with their outrageous, terrorist like tactics. It seems they decided to have a little rally in Connecticut, where they compared animal abuse with slavery and torture. It seems that the NAACP took quite an exception to it.

I hope they rip them a new one... I hate those fuckers.

Stay cool and safe and treat you and your family to a bucket of KFC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home