.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dur de dur de dur....


"I’m rather bored by the subject — meaning me. It’s a sort of a yoke, but at times you know, a yoke is a kind of comfort. And it’s always there."
-- Laurence Olivier

"I'd look in the mirror and go well i'm not gonna shag me"
-- Eddie Izzard

"Due to the number of people bored last Sunday, next Sunday will be cancelled."
-- PA Announcement from M*A*S*H*

So, I am bored and restless... I just don't even want to take the time to write anything ...

I could write about how lovely it was to see all the women at King Faud's burial... oops.. that's right, they weren't allowed.. they had to have their own private little Majlis hen party...

Or I could talk about the conversation the Prince Consort and I had last night about Imperial Hubris...

Or I could talk about how I had a ridiculous craving for a nice juicy steak when I read that Chris "Listen to my music and want to blow your brains out" Martin of Coldplay and Carrie Underwood "Deviled Ham" were voted sexiest vegetarians by PETA, those animal murdering hypocrites...

Or how GOP and the City has a hilarious clip of Castro going "Ass over tea kettle", as the Old Fox would say. The post that this is on is a pisser too!

Or I could complain about how the Marquess of McDonalds aka Drama seduced me away from a healthy day of eating by providing me and the Prince with some crack cocaine from our favorite Dealer...

Or I could just could continue to whine here... But I just don't have the energy for even that...

So... Stay cool and safe... *GGGRRR*


P.S. WooHoo! Yoan is fine! A new post! So great to read it and to know that he is okay! Thanks for taking the time Yoan!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got away from animal rights activism after watching "28 Days Later"...*snicker*

6:44 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home