.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

There goes another fantasy, right down the drain...


"Demented! Yes, the strain was too much for him. Typical of the male sex, no stamina!"
Miss Courtney in "Mind Your Language"

"Big deal! You got the endurance of a corpse."
Hector in "Girlfight"

I am sure you all have heard how actor Colin Farrell is suing Former Flame for Allegedly Trying to Distribute Sex Tape. As you also may remember from a previous post, I think that Colin is pretty hot... *SIGH* ... this is why on the surface the story didn't bother me, but when you actually read about the suit, there is a bit of fact that just ruins my lust for the handsome Irish Rover...

Farrell, 29, accuses Nicole Narain of trying to distribute the tape through an intermediary. The two had an intimate relationship 2 1/2 years ago and both agreed that the 15-minute tape that shows the couple having sex would be jointly owned by them and would remain private, according to the suit.

A 15 minute tape?! It took only 15 minutes? Colin... you disappoint me :(

Stay cool and safe ... and Colin starting thinking of football or cricket will you? The ladies will thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home