.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Oh, life could be a dream (sh-boom)...If I could take you up in paradise up above (sh-boom)...


"Thou call’st me dog before thou hadst a cause, But since I am a dog, beware my fangs."
-- William Shakespeare

"The dog barks and the caravan passes."
-- Arab Proverb

"The dog barks and the convoy blows up."
-- Queen of the Land's intepretation of Arab Proverb

Wait 'til you see what those sick bastards are doing now. The Flame of Cheshire would NOT approve!

Leave it to the U.S. Army to show them who it should be done!

Stay cool and safe!

**UPDATE**

It seems that the above link is no longer any good. One has to pay now to view. It was basically about how the terrorists are packing dogs with bombs... Sick, sick, sick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home