.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Friday, August 12, 2005

This is my kinda Eucharist!


"Is there a parson much bemused in beer ..."
-- Alexander Pope

"A compliant local judge discovered that it was lawful to take what drink you chose with a meal, and the result was that, as Roosevelt describes it, a man by eating one pretzel might drink seventeen beers."
-- William Roscoe Thayer

"The cup of blessing that we bless, is it not a sharing in the blood of Christ? The bread that we break, is it not a sharing in the body of Christ?"
-- New Testament, 1 Corinthians 10:16


So, I just had to put this up because I thought it was hilarious. If any of you paid attention, you would know that I am Catholic and do love the baby G. Some may find the following offensive or blasphemous, but people... we all need to lighten up!



BTW... I believe totally that one could use anything for Communion. I don't know about you all, but my God is powerful enough to Transubstatiate anything... Like a double stuffed Oreo and milk! Yummy!

Anyhoo...

Stay cool and safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home