.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Friday, February 18, 2005

So many to choose from and they're all so pretty!


"Punish me for my desire if you will. It burns still."
-- Mason Cooley

"Man candy... Yummy and boy do I have a sweet tooth!"
-- Queen of the Land

"Oh to be his belt buckle."
-- The Virginian Vixen

I have lust in my heart for attractive men. I can't help it. I am happily married to the Prince Consort and he humors me in my appreciation of the male form. I would never act on it or make him a cuckold, but I can't lasoo my lust. I try to tone down my vocal appreciation as not to insult the Prince, but sometimes I get carried away. I just can't help it.

The Prince is so wonderful that sometimes if he comes across a great picture of someone he knows I think is hot, he will actually bookmark it to show me. How dreamy is that? Isn't the Prince great? He knows how to keep his Queen happy :)

A perfect example was yesterday, when he pointed out this picture of Keano. This is about as close as I will ever get to seeing Roy naked, so it was much appreciated. I have been thinking about that picture all day. I feel like a rabid dog, licking my chops when confronted with a juicy bone. Hee... hee... no pun intended ;) See how it is? I can't put my mind in a lock box. These naughty thoughts and innuendoes just batter down the door! It's uncontrollable.

I have to say that the Prince is outstanding in masking his appreciation of the female form. He really has mastered not being caught looking at women in front of me. He really is superb at it. I know he does it, but I don't think I have ever caught him once. In this I support the double standard. I don't want to see him look. He should only have eyes for his Majesty. I on the other hand, being divine ruler, believe I have carte blanche. I know he lusts after that tramp Kylie Minogue and that little tart Helena Bonham Carter, not to mention Keri "Demirep" Russell. He is wise to be covert, but I do like to tease him to let him know that I know everything. In the big picture, I find out everything. A little fear is good ;) Right, honey? :)

Back to my lust... This appreciation that I have somewhat perturbs the Dowager Queen. You see, in being Queen of Land, I have a philosphy of non-bigotry. I couldn't care what color you are or how tall you are. If you're hot, you're hot and lying down, height doesn't matter. End of story. My rampant equal opportunity worship of the male form and general bawdiness disturbs her delicate sensibilites. At least, this is what she intimates with "Oh, you're so bad!" Eventhough, I know she secretly shares my admiration for a good looking fella. She just is more genteel in her expression of it. Heck, the now deceased King was hot and she had seven heirs with him.

It is very difficult at work. My co-workers, who are all female, are pretty staid and tame, so I have to behave myself. It's tough to help an attractive male student and not comment on my delight in his lovely visage or nice bod after he walks away from the counter. Not to worry Dowager Queen, I do keep it check. I am yet fairly new there!

I, like many other women, have a ranked list of hotties/potential fantasy future husbands. Now this is all in fun, so the Prince doesn't get offended. He usually looks upon me indulgently like a precocious child :) I just love the heck out of that guy.

Any hoo... Below are some images of past, present, future potentials. My likes and lusts of the moment are fluid and always changeable. Keep in mind, my definition of hot ranges from those men who are ruggedly attractive to ridiculously pretty. I like em' all. Enjoy ladies. Sorry Gentlemen, there are no images here for you... well that is, if you too like hot guys, then I guess there is. This is my domain, so no complaints will be tolerated!




Stay cool and safe!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn! that picture of Jimmy Smits is wonderful! only better if he was playing the bongos!:)

and Baldwin...sigh..

9:24 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww man...I didn't make the cut! I thought for sure I could have worked in a spot between Johnny Depp and Cary Grant :)

5:03 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home