.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Monday, February 21, 2005

Stalker? I don't think so...


"A girl not returning your phone calls or spreading rumors about you, that's not girl trouble, just a pain in the ass."
-- Colin Farrell
So, in case you haven't heard, Desarrae Bradford, has accused Colin Farrell of harassing and stalking her, though Colin's camp says he's never even met her. You can read the details HERE. Seems the judge has thrown out her complaint, since it was filed improperly, but has given her a reprieve to make the proper changes in the filing.

I don't know about you, but it seems like a bunch of bollocks to me. I just don't see it. Colin doesn't have to stalk anybody. He would be the stalkee, dontcha think?

This brings me to my weakness for Irishmen. Maybe it's the Irish in me. I truly think it is a genetic thing. They have this indescribable mojo. They are masters of charm, flattery, charisma, and sex appeal. I don't know if it is the underlining danger, temper, drinking thing... It is just something. Vavoom!

The Irish (especially) and English have a gift and ease for telling stories that is enviable. This may sound stupid, but can you think of one Irish or English actor that you have seen on Letterman or Leno that didn't have the gift? If so, please let me know.

The King, my father, The Old Fox, had this gift. He really was a man above men. Charming, handsome, and scintillatingly verbose. He was truly amazing and deserved the title, Mr. Personality. Nobody could work a room like him. He passed away almost 10 years ago and people still mention him to me. He was truly a force.

Now... for a shocking statement... Me Bro, Mick is of course excluded here... If you are not off the boat Irish or at least 2nd - 3rd generation, you don't have the mojo... In my experience, an American male of Irish descent loses the gift once two to three generations pass. Sorry fellas, it's true. I don't know what causes the phenomenon, but it is real. The only thing left behind is usually the love of the booze. Of course, scientifically, there are always exceptions to the rule, but generally, I stand by my statement.

Anyhoo... those are my observations for today.

Stay cool and safe!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyway, what's wrong with stalkers? I married mine!:P

9:22 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home