.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Here, I'm always right ...

Here, I'm always right. Here, I am The Queen of the Land. Here, my opinion reigns supreme!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The World

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ah, she is a brave one!


"The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff."
-- Britney Spears

"Thou art a cat, and a rat, and a coward."
-- Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

So, I understand Britney gave birth to a boy via cesarean section. Being ashamedly interested, I came across a bit of info that in the October issue of Elle magazine, she said she'd prefer to have a C-section. Why you ask?... The mature and womanly Mrs. Federline said... "I don't want to go through the pain."

I guess she found a whore doctor who would do what she wanted. Britney, you are a cowardly little girl. Send my regards to the nanny...

Stay cool and safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home